Wednesday 1 October 2014

Daily Outfit: Mid-week Casual


We're currently in between two public holidays here in Canberra, and as a result my outfits have taken a turn for the casual. It is one thing to dress to the nines during a regular working week, but when half the office is empty with people having taken leave to make the most of this rare occurrence, and the weather outside is just so goddamned lovely, it is really difficult to be overly bothered with dressing 'appropriately' for work.

I didn't stray too far from the generally accepted formula of office attire today, but I didn't necessarily stick to the script either. I’m wearing:

Brooklyn blue bamboo sunglasses with silver mirrored lenses - Bambooz

Navy perforated sweater with neon orange trim - ASOS
Navy and white multi-check shirt - Trenery
Black leather belt – repurposed from wedding outfit
Grey lightly distressed straight-leg jeans – Armani Exchange, hand-me-downs
Blue leather boots with buckle detail – G-Star

These grey cotton jeans are another pair that I was given as hand-me-downs from my friend, and I really love them. They're definitely on the snug side, but the fit me well compared to some of my older pairs that are now looking downright baggy. I love that they're a little too long and bunch around my ankles too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment