Thursday 17 May 2012

Daily Outfit: Hong Kong Garden Take Away


The boyfriend and I have developed something of a ritual, where every time I go and get my hair cut, he picks me up afterwards and we go and have dinner at our favourite Chinese restaurant in Dickson, Canberra’s Chinatown.



As such, however, I was left in a bit of a pickle when dressing this morning as I needed and ensemble that: was work-appropriate; would not show the hair I’d be covered in; would be suitable for dinner; and was warm enough to deal with Canberra’s icy weather. I’m not really sure that I achieved all of them, but at least I was warm and didn’t look covered in hair.

Today’s outfit:
shearling leather Jacket – Barneys NY, for ASOS
black Henley – American Apparel
black leather Belt – JAG
heavily distressed Jeans – Industrie
black leather Boots – Country Road
Parfum: Eau Fraiche – Versace



I love my hairdresser, Elise. Elise owns Rhubarb &Me in Lyneham and is amazingly talents and exceptionally awesome. Everyone that works there is. We didn’t really do a great deal to my hair because we’re growing the top out so it can be a proper bouffant/coif again.

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Haircut is rawesome, jacket quite fab too. Welcome back. More writing, you're hilarious & intelligent.

    ReplyDelete