Tuesday 15 May 2012

Daily Outfit: A Song of Ice and Fur

I have been thinking a lot about my wardrobe in the six-months I’ve been absent from Blogging, and I have begun to take the steps towards weeding out the elements that don’t flatter me and that I just don’t like; building towards a new and improved collection of pieces that I love.


This fur Scarf is one of my more recent acquisitions.

You absolutely cannot tell from the image, but it is actually composed of strips of rabbit fur that have been knitted together into an elastic loop. It is pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. The colour isn’t exactly what I pictured, but I actually love it and was pleasantly surprised. It certainly embodies the sort of aesthetic I aspire towards.


Today’s outfit:
charcoal pinstriped wool Blazer – St. James, thrifted
charcoal rabbit fur Scarf – Arielle, from Parliment Clothing
white long-sleeved Top – Country Road
black leather Belt – JAG
Motor 3D taper Jeans in light wash – G-Star Raw
black leather Chelsea Boots – Country Road
Parfum: Naughty Alice – Vivienne Westwood




Winter is galloping towards us here in the ACT. I need to purchase a few winter-friendly pieces ASAP.



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment