Tuesday 4 September 2012

Daily Outfit: Second Skin

I love this leather Jacket from Zara. A little while ago, when I was coming out of my six-month hiatus from dressing like an adult, I really wanted a leather Jacket that wasn't the standard black or brown colour. I considered white, because they're relatively accessible, however the colour never really sat right with me. I happened to chance upon this in the Zara store in Sydney, and it was the only XL they had in the store. Needless to say, I grabbed it and ran to the counter.
Today's outfit was:

Blue/grey leather jacket – ZARA Man, Sydney
Orange and white check button-down shirt – Polo Ralph Lauren
Midnight blue silk necktie with skull motif – Thrifted, An Affordable Wardrobe Shop
Gold-tone tie clip – gift
Black leather belt – re-purposed from wedding ensemble
Navy jeans/slacks – Versace Jeans Couture, thrifted from Material Pleasures
Black leather Chelsea boots – Country Road

I love the colour, the cut, and the buttery-soft feel of the Jacket. I'm actually a little creeped about the texture actually; it makes me feel a little Buffalo Bill. The leather so soft though, you can't even imagine! I'd never encountered leather that soft ever, except in Glove form!

No comments:

Post a Comment