Monday 20 January 2014

Daily Outfit and a return to blogging:

Long time no post eh? Almost 500 days to be exact, since I last updated this Blog. A lot has happened in this time, much has changed, and even more has remained the same. On Wednesday February fifth this year it will be exactly 500 days since my hiatus started, and I've got a post planned that will give you a bit of an idea of what I've been up to. 

Until then, let's just focus on the clothes shall we?
Today the heat that Canberra has been sweltering under has broken, and delighting in the cooler weather, I decided to make the most of it and throw together the following outfit:

Galaxy necklace – Drown by Alicia Hannah Naomi
Cotton multi-check shirt – Trenery
Brown leather belt – Sportscraft
Navy whipcord slacks - Trenery
Grey and orange striped socks – Trenery
Brown suede loafers – Raphael Steffens
Leather knock-off Bayswater bag – procured in Koh Samui, Thailand
It’s a little embarrassing just how much Trenery I am wearing today, let alone how much I have in my wardrobe. I do like Trenery as a brand; they have a lot of stuff in navy and they cater well to my ‘middle-aged-man-body-gone-to-seed’ body shape. However, wearing head-to-toe of any designer or label is truly gauche.

That said, I am sporting a designer-impostor handbag that I picked up in a South-Asian country while on holiday, and it doesn't get much more gauche than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment