Monday 27 January 2014

Daily Ensemble: Jindabyne Long Weekend Wrap-up!

We left Jindabyne today after three days of high-country life. Most of our group went and did the Main Range walk, I however opted out of the 24 kilometer trek in favour of staying home, reading up on some Blogging books, and cooking everyone a roast pork dinner. I really think I made the right decision, despite the lack of exercise. Even the fittest of my friends were laying about moaning this morning, and the boyfriend is covered in sunburn and blisters!
We had lunch reservations today at Wild Brumby, a schnapps distillery just outside the Kosciusko national park, and I had planned on something a little more formal. However, these 'Stadium Pants' shorts arrived on Thursday and I have been dying to wear them; so I included them in today's outfit:

Saint medals necklace - medals thrifted, chain from Boyfriend
White long-sleeved shirt - Country Road
Navy and orange ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Florida Gators stadium pants shorts - Pennington & Bailes, via eBay
Orange and navy thongs - Havaianas
We stayed at Austria Haus, which is a five-bedroom property in a quiet street in Jindabyne, away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist trap's main street. The Hosts are exceptionally lovely and the property is fantastic. If You're ever in Jindabyne and need a place to stay, I wholeheartedly endorse it! We're usually there at least once a year, but now that we've experienced Jindabyne in the summer this could very easily increase to twice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment