Sunday 29 July 2012

Daily Outfit: Brunch


It was a nice sunny day here in Canberra, so the boyfriend and I decided to make the most of it and indulge in a little brunch.


I wanted to wear something comfortable but a little dressy. I think the combination I picked worked fairly well in this regard, though I won't be busting the Blazer out again until Summer on account of it's being exceptionally light-weight. I spent most of the meal shivering. The outfit I wore was:

blue and white Seersucker Blazer - Meeting Street, Etsy
black cotton T-shirt - Puma
grey pleather Tote - Chinatown
black leather Belt - JAG
lightly distressed ARC Jeans - G-Star Raw
black leather fold-down Military Boots - Zu



I narrowly avoided making an expetional faux-pas today. I was about to walk out the door to hop in the car when I realised that I had never actually bothered to take off the tags! Luckily I noticed in time to snip them off before leaving - that could have been humiliating!


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment