Sunday 1 July 2012

Blogging: Four Years Ago Today

As of today, I have been Blogging as Ink & Leather/s for four whole years.

 

I find it hard not to think of my Blog as this static, adamant thing, like a sort of obelisk inscribed with the details of my life, dress sense and opinions. A monument to who I was that will be floating around the interwebs for years and years to come. I think this is largely because there are a few of my old diaries floating around in the cyber ether that are so appalling written and humiliatingly divulging of my neurosis. I have forgotten or lost the passwords to gain access to the Blogs to delete them - and so now they exist as ugly blotches on the cyber landscape, chilling reminders of who I was at 19.


I am actively charting a new trajectory for my Blog now, and the more time I spend considering what Ink & Leathers actually is, what it means to me, and what I hope to achieve with it; the better that I feel about it.

I'm slowly loading up all of the content that I stupidly deleted while trying to transfer my accounts (Note to self: when in doubt, ask for help. You can't use the dishwasher without assistance, how you though you could use the internet boggles the mind.), and as I go I am getting ideas for where I want to take this Blog, and all of you, in the future. 

 

I'm so grateful to everyone who takes the time to look at my Blog or leave a comment, I can't even tell you. This Blog has been such a fantastic journey for me so far, and I am so looking forward to continuing that journey with you all for years to come. Thank you.


Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment