Tuesday 10 July 2012

Daily Outfit: A spark in the gloom


Today was a truly miserable day here in Canberra. The misty rain never seemed to lift, casting everything in a damp, blue-grey light, and people in the office grumbled endlessly about the weather for ducks.


 
Now don’t get me wrong, I love the drizzly sort of weather that Canberra has this time of year. If I could be outside right now, rugged up and walking around under a clear umbrella, I would be in heaven. Lake Burly Griffin is particularly beautiful at this time of year and in this type of weather; so while everyone else is complaining about their washing or not being able to go for a run – I’m stuck at my desk wishing I was outside.
 
My outfit for today seemed to reflect the general mood of the day: steely blues set-against off white, with the liquid-shiny spark of electric lights viewed from passing car windows.

I was wearing:

slate blue leather Jacket – Zara Man
off-white long-sleeved Top – Country Road
‘Nebula’ print Necklace – Drown, from Alegorie Boutique
black leather Belt - JAG
straight-legged Jeans – G-Star Raw
slate blue leather Boots – G-Star Raw

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment