Monday 13 August 2012

Orange Monday:


I knew that I would be walking into a mammoth day at work, and being a Monday, I wanted to face the week looking a bit sharper. I have been loving the colour orange lately - and this Shirt that I snapped up at the Polo Outlet store in Homebush is probably my favourite orange thing in my wardrobe right now. Not only is it orange, but it has a button-down collar, and is checked. Win, win and win! I really liked having a pop of bright colour in my outfit as well - it really livened the whole look up.


For this Monday morning I'm wearing:
blue felted wool Puffer Jacket – Country Road
orange and white check Shirt – Polo Ralph Lauren, DFO Outlet Homebush
navy silk Necktie embroidered with footballers – Lands End, thrifted
brown leather Belt – Country Road
slightly distressed relaxed fit ARC Jeans – G-Star Raw
brown leather Shoes with lattice detailing – Raphael Steffens



I'm not sure that everyone would agree - but I've given today's ensemble an 8/10 in the rating system that I am using for my own entertainment (as you do). This ensemble was comfortable all day, practical, and featured my favourite colours heavily. I'm in week 8 this week - and I think after week 10 I might feature a week of my highest-rated ensembles so far. I'm keen to see if anyone agrees with me :p



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment