Thursday 24 July 2014

Daily Outfit: Drug Runner

I'm not really sure why, but this outfit reminds me of a pilot's get-up.

I feel like all that I am missing are some reflective aviators and a cigar and I could be running drugs in a sea-plane in some terrible early 90's action film, waiting for Arnie to bust into our compound and start some mass shoot-out while I desperately try to make a get away with tacky suitcases full of money...

I'm also perplexed as to why I like this look so much.

For this early-90's drug-runner edition of my daily outfit I’m wearing:

Dark navy denim jacket – Mooks, ebay
Blue and white striped shirt with French cuffs – T.M. Lewin
Navy crew-neck cotton t-shirt – ASOS
Brown leather belt – Sportscraft
Taupe chinos – Trenery
Navy cotton socks with white spots - Happysocks
Brown leather shoes with laser-cut detailing – Raphael Steffens

On a positive note, six month ago I could not fit into these chinos at all! I bout them a size smaller than I usually wear because I lover the cut and colour, and they were the only pair left. Now, it seems that I have trimmed down enough to fit into them! All that remains now is to get them hemmed to fit my stumpy little legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment