Friday 25 July 2014

Daily Outfit: Sweats at Work

Today I am headed down to my parent's farm on the far-south coast for their annual Finnish Independence Day celebration; so I wanted a daily outfit that translated well into three hours in the car.

For transparency, I feel like I must say that I wasn't brave enough to wear the track pants to work in the end, even on 'Casual Friday', so I wound up changing them out for a pair of dark jeans.

For today's travelling daily outfit I'm wearing:

Navy oversized double-breasted wool blazer - Oxford, thrifted
Cotton-blend navy crew neck t-shirt - ASOS
White resin sharks tooth necklace - Helsinki
Navy marle cotton jogger sweatpants - New Look, ASOS
Blue leather boots with buckle detail - G-Star



I do love these jogger sweatpants though. I chanced upon them on ASOS, and I'm kicking myself for not ordering more than one pair at the time. I think that as far as sweats go, these are the closest that I have found to being work-appropriate. One day I might even be brave enough to actually wear these to work.

I'll also be keeping an eye on New Look, which is a new label to me, and I believe to ASOS. They seem to offer basic pieces that are well made and at very reasonable prices.



No comments:

Post a Comment