Monday 28 July 2014

Daily Outfit: Lost and Found

I had forgotten all about this lovely sweater until I found it in the wardrobe of my bedroom at my parent’s house over this last weekend.

My mum is actually the one who noticed it on sale at Myer a few years back, and suggested that I should buy it. I remember being hesitant, though I’m not sure why now, because I absolutely love it.

I was so excited to have the sweater back that I decided that I had to wear it for today’s daily outfit. I’m wearing:

Light grey cotton sweater with argyle pattern – Reserve, Myer
Grey marle cotton v-neck t-shirt – Abercrombie & Fitch
Brown leather belt – Sportscraft
Slim Jim raw denim jeans with Dustman waist – Corr Blimey
Brown leather shoes with lasercut detail – Raphael Steffens

Delightful GM shoulder bag in monogram canvas – Louis Vuitton

As a sidenote, for those who have not seen it yet, here is my beautiful Louis Vuitton bag, the Delightful GM, in the monogram canvas. I picked this beauty up recently when Jerusha had a sale of some of her Louis Vuitton pieces, and I couldn’t be happier with it. The bag is now third-hand, but it is in stellar condition and I got it for a steal.

Buying this bag has, however, re-ignited my Louis Vuitton fever, and I’m already planning on expanding my collection in the not too distant future.


No comments:

Post a Comment