Thursday 3 July 2014

Daily Outfit: Errands

Today I had a bunch of errands that I had to run, and so I bundled myself up and got out into the chilled Canberra morning as soon as possible, with the clear intention that the sooner my errands were over; the sooner I could get back into my trackies.

To be perfectly frank, I am surprised at just how cold it is here in Canberra at the moment. It snowed while we were in Lapland, and it was still warmer there than it is here right now! Thankfully, I have this amazing synthetic jacket that I picked up at H&M in Jyväskylä, which kept me nice and toasty as I was running about the place today. It was a sound investment at €7.

The outfit that I wore to run errands today was practical rather than stylish, but it certainly didn't look bad either. I'm wearing:

Blue cotton beanie - ASOS
Navy polyester hooded jacket with orange trim (part of a tracksuit) - H&MOrange cotton sweater - ASOS
'Sex, Fashion, Power' print t-shirt (not pictured) - Slick It Up
Black leather belt - Raphael Steffens
Lightly distressed 'Elwood' jeans - G-Star, ebay
Blue leather boots with buckle detail - G-Star 


I took the photos of today's errand-running daily outfit at a local storm-water drain.

No, seriously, that's what I did.

I want to start taking better photos for the Blog, and in locations that I actually like and which I feel compliment my daily outfits and/or showcase my city in some way. I discovered this location on an evening walk over the summer and fell in love with the distressed and abstract graffiti background. This is just a taste of the sort of new locations I'll hopefully be bringing you for all my new Blog posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment