Tuesday 5 August 2014

Daily Outfit: Cold and Colder

I was out of the office all day today, but knowing I was going to be at a venue my work often uses for training exercises, and how cold that venue is, I opted for a daily outfit on the warmer side. The jacket I am wearing today actually came with matching running tights, and I was very tempted to wear them under my jeans for the sake of the extra warmth!

We're experiencing some incredibly cold weather here in Canberra at the moment, and I'm finding that I am needing to wear a jacket almost the whole day through. As such, today I'm wearing:

Navy polyester jacket with reflective and neon orange details - H&M
Light blue Oxford button-down shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Navy polyester necktie with waratah motif - thrifted
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Black leather belt - repurposed from wedding outfit
Blades tapered jeans - G-Star, ebay
Blue leather boots with buckle detail - G-Star


I was really lucky to get a ticket to attend a Blogging workshop with the inspiring Darren Rowse from Probloggerhere in Canberra today. It was a fantastic way to spend the day, and I've come away from the experience feeling like I have a lot of homework to do, but also feeling really excited.

I have a really great feeling about where I'm heading with the Blog, and I am so glad to have the opportunities that I have in order to explore my ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment