Sunday 3 August 2014

Daily Outfit: Lazy Lakeside Sunday

I spent the morning of this lazy Sunday lakeside, enjoying the beautiful crisp and clear day here in Canberra.

The Boyfriend and I decided to make the most of it and headed into Belconnen for breakfast at Ha Ha Bar, which is on the foreshore of Lake Giniderra. We had a relaxed breakfast, our first time for breakfast at Ha Ha Bar, and then after a brief stop at Bunnings for Blog supplies of all things, we headed home to enjoy the rest of our lazy Sunday.

I brought my camera along so that I could get the boyfriend to grab some pictures of my daily outfit as well. I tried to keep my daily outfit looking crisp and clear as well, but I think comfort realistically won out in the end and I look the very picture of Lazy Sunday. I wore:

Navy cotton beanie - ASOD
Grey cotton sweater - Reserve, from Myer
Light blue single with logo - Slick It Up (worn under sweater)
Navy and white cotton belt with leather fastenings - Sportscraft
Riley loose tapered jeans - G-Star
White perforated leather sneakers with suede detail - Raphael Steffens

Delightful GM bag in monogram canvas - Louis Vuitton
 
I've got some exciting stuff in the works for the Blog, which includes my mysterious stop at Bunnings today. I'm pretty excited, but I do have a lot of work ahead of me. I've been lucky enough to get one day a fortnight off work by dropping to part-time hours, and this day will be spent entirely working on my Blog and social media.

So, watch this space :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment