Friday 8 August 2014

Daily Outfit: Neutrality

I have to be wearing the least amount of blue in today’s Daily Outfit post that I have worn in over six months now.

Since I started trying to cull every colour other than blue from my wardrobe I have never really had a moment where I’ve thought to myself “God, this is really difficult.” Or “Man, I just wish I could wear some bright yellow.” Granted, I’m not being particularly gung-ho about the Blue Goth look, but I do actively try to wear only shades of blue.
So, for this daily outfit to be so devoid of the colour blue was a little bit of a surprise for me. I don’t think that what I’m wearing looks bad, but it is not something that I am used to either. I’m wearing:

Light grey cotton sweater – Reserve, Myer
Blue and white floral button-down shirt –Euromerican Tailors
navy cotton belt with leather fastenings - Sportscraft
Taupe whipcord chinos - Trenery
Navy and orange striped socks - Trenery
Brown suede loafers with ribbon detail – Raphael Steffens
This outfit was so neutral that it actually turned out to be perfect to photograph against this incredibly bright graffiti piece near my local shops. I love graffiti, love the medium and freedom. Something like this piece, which is on the pylons of a bridge, demonstrate supreme talent. thise white highlights are insanely well place.


No comments:

Post a Comment