Friday 22 August 2014

Daily Outfit: Blue Aesthetics

When I see myself in outfits like the one I am wearing today, I feel like living my life in only shades of blue really isn’t a challenge at all.


I really respect people who have made dedicated themselves to a particular style aesthetic, as I have said many times before, and I find the wardrobes and daily style of these people infinitely more inspiring than those who will happily wear any and everything.

I couldn’t wait to wear the travel jacket again, and so I based this daily outfit entirely around it. I’m wearing:


Navy stretch-wool jacket – Travel Jacket, thrifted
Navy heather crew neck t-shirt - ASOS
Religious medals necklace, Saint Michael and Madonna – assembled by me
Black leather belt – re-purposed from wedding outfit
Slim Jim raw denim jeans with Dustman waist – Corr Blimey
Black leather military boots – Zu Shoes

I have a long way to go before I can happily say that I am successfully living in the Blue Goth aestetic, but when I see photos of myself in outfits like this, I feel like maybe I'm that much closer to realising this goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment