Wednesday 6 August 2014

Daily Outfit: Stripes on Stripes

I'm quite proud of this stripes-on-stripes outfit that I threw together this morning as I was rushing to get out the door. 

Ordinarily I am very organised, and have my daily outfits planned at least a week, if not two weeks in advance. However, after my shocking week last week, I spent the weekend sulking, and didn't bother to plan what I was going to wear at all, or to take my daily outfit photos.

So it is pretty amazing that I managed to throw an outfit together that I personally think works so well. The stripe-on-stripe clash is a really nice touch, and I'm thrilled with how it looks. I'm wearing:

Navy and white striped cotton sweater - Divided by H&M
Navy and white striped button-down shirt with French cuffs - T.M. Lewin
Brown leather belt - Sportscraft
Burnt orange chinos - FCUK
Brown leather shoes with laser-cut detail - Raphael Steffens


I stopped by Black Mountain Peninsula on my drive to to grab these photos, and I'm really thrilled with how they turned out. There was an almost Mediterranean quality to the light this afternoon, and the location is actually really gorgeous. It's hard to think that this is not five minutes drive from the Canberra CBD, but as you can see, there is Parliament House in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment