Friday 8 August 2014

Daily Outfit: Lucky

I'm feeling really lucky lately.

I'm naturally a bit of a realist, even a pessimist, and at times I think that this comes across as me being a bit of an ingrate. And while I'm entirely aware of just how lucky I am, I don't often express my gratitude. 

So, it seems appropriate to just take a moment to express how thankful I am that I am so goddamned lucky. I won't go into specifics here, or bore you to death with a sappy listing of my feels about being lucky; but I just want it on public record: I, Grant Heino, acknowledge that I am lucky, and I am thankful for this every day, even if I am a snarky bitch about it most of the time.

Today's daily outfit photos were taken at Lucky's Speakeasy in the new QT Hotel, by Jiawa from Closet Voyage. She would tell you that the reason these photos look so amazing is entirely the work of her camera, but I think that you'll join me in dismissing that notion, and to chalk it up to her natural talent. And, I'm really lucky to call her a friend :3

For this daily outfit I'm feeling lucky in:

Over sized double-breasted navy wool blazer - Oxford
White crew neck t-shirt with pocket - ESPIRT, ASOS
Black leather belt - Raphael Steffens
Slim Jim raw denim jeans with Dustman waist - Corr Blimey
Blue leather boots with buckle detail - G-Star



No comments:

Post a Comment