Friday 1 August 2014

Daily Outfit: It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane...

It’s Superman!

On my necktie and my sneakers, that is. I decided to get a little matchy-matchy with my Friday Daily Outfit, so I’m wearing the two accessories that I own which feature the Superhero I have had a crush on since I was a kid.

For my Superman celebrating daily outfit I’m wearing:

Tailored navy pinstriped wool blazer – Rembrandt Sartorial, thrifted
White and navy wide-checked button-down shirt – Euromerican Tailors, Hong Kong
Navy silk necktie with superman motif – labeless, thrifted
Black leather belt – repurposed from wedding outfit
Arc 3D loose tapered jeans – G-Star
White Chuck Taylors with Superman artwork – Coverse

I tried to get a look that was part Clarke Kent, part comic book dork, but at the end of the day I think I’m just looking a little too dressed up for Casual Friday, and too under-dressed for any other day of the week :S



No comments:

Post a Comment