Saturday 22 February 2014

Weekend Adventures: The Royal Canberra Show


Today I made my annual pilgrimage to the Royal Canberra Show.

I love the crazy carnival atmosphere of the Canberra Show, everything from the noise, the sights, the smells; right through to the queasy sick feeling you get watching people hurtle around on the rides or from the masses of deep fried carnival fare consumed. Going to the Show is something that I treat myself to and refuse to feel guilty about. It is one day a year where I do not ask myself how many calories are in something, whether I really need to eat that, or whether I probably shouldn't buy that.



I didn't really get as much of a chance to focus on taking photos as I would have liked this year, but I thought I'd share my favourites from the day with you here on the Blog. And, of course, a gratuitous shot of me stuffing my face with something deep fried.

Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment