Thursday 17 April 2014

Daily Outfit and weekend travel announcement

Today's daily outfit was all about comfort for travel, as the boyfriend and I left for Berry after work today, to spend the long weekend with his folks. 

I wanted to take at least one blazer this weekend, because they're so versatile and can be dressed up or down. In the end I went with my oversized Oxford blazer in a navy wool, because it it much more casual than my others, and it's quite warm as well. Berry is a beautiful coastal town, and it does get quite chilly, so I wanted to make sure that I will be warm if we head out to the beach. I also wanted to at least look like I had tried to dress with work in mind. I probably failed in that regard though.

Heading into this four-day weekend I am wearing:

Oversized double-breasted navy wool blazer - Oxford, thrifted
Navy t-shirt with doberman print - Slickitup
Brown leather belt - Sportscraft
Light-wash Elwood jeans - G-Star, ebay
Brown suede loafers with canvas ribbon detail - Raphael Steffens

I will be away from my computer until Sunday evening, so no new posts on Friday or Saturday. I'll have a recap of the weekend away in Berry on the Sunday evening, and then on Monday I should be ready to go live with my next and potentially last Designer Profile for Fashfest 2014.

I hope that you all have a really lovely Easter, however you choose to spend or observe it, and I'll see you on the other side of the long weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment