Wednesday 30 April 2014

Fashfest 2014: It's finally time

 

 
It’s finally time Canberra!
70 models
70 makeup artists, led by M:Artistry
30 hair artists from various salons, led by Form Hair
More than 40 individual designers (some participating in collaborations)
850 guests a night
More than 15 Fashfest photographers on deck for all four nights, each with their own assignments
Up to 60 media (including local bloggers: Closet Voyage, Heat Storm, Happy Schnapper, Men Style ManifestHer Canberra and more) a night covering the event
An army of volunteers—front of house, back stage etc.
40 event partners, making this the biggest joint business venture in the Canberra fashion world
 
In case it isn’t immediadtely apparent – I am pretty excited for Fashfest!
 
I’m attending all four nights, and I’ll be blogging about them mere hours after the shows have finished.
I’ll also be posting my Fashfest outfits daily at 7:00 PM, the time that the doors open.
Finally, I’ll be doing in-depth reviews of each of the Menswear designers’ collections in the week after Fashfest.
 
A red-carpet fashion event like you’ve never experienced before, Welcome to FASHFEST 2014, promising to be the largest fashion event on the capital’s social calendar.
Hopefully I’ll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment