Wednesday 16 April 2014

Daily Outfit: Michigan Blues

I bought this vintage Pintail necktie knowing absolutely nothing about the company, and nothing about Michigan, other than that it is a State in North America. I still know nothing about either. Some might say that it's a little on the nose wearing such a tie, like wearing the T-shirt of a band whose music you do not like or listen to. And it probably is. But I just really love this stile of necktie.
 

For today's outfit I am wearing:

Navy cotton jacket with crest on breast pocket - Ben Sherman, thrifted
Blue button-down shirt with white stripes - vintage Brooks Brothers
Blue poly-silk blend necktie with Michigan rose motif - vintage, Pintail
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Black leather belt - Raphael Steffens
Motor 3D tapered and embroidered jeans - G-Star
Blue leather boots - G-Star


I feel like my wardrobe is starting to reflect my new 'BlueGoth' aesthetic more and more. I look at my daily outfit posts and more and more all that I can see are shades of blue. Even with today's outfit, it is mostly shades of blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment