Monday 28 April 2014

Daily Outfit: Scholarly Monday Look

I've unintentionally thrown together a rather scholarly look for this Monday, and all in shades of blue as well.

I didn't intentionally set out to create a collegiate look for this Monday morning, but when I was pulling the clothes on I realised that I was starting to look a bit like a dowdy professor, or worse still, like Will Schuester from Glee.

For this scholastically inspired daily outfit I’m wearing:


Navy wool cardigan - Rittenhouse
Blue and white checked shirt - Trenery
Navy polyester necktie with embroidered lobster motif – vintage, ebay
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Brown leather belt - Sportscraft
Arc 3D loose tapered jeans – G-star
Blue and white striped cotton socks – Uniqlo
Brown suede loafers with ribbon detail – Raphael Steffens

I want so desperately to like cardigans, especially this cardigan because I paid a fairly stupid amount of money for it at the time that I bought it (on sale, I might add :S), but it just looks dowdy and old now. I did complete the scholarly look, but I sort of felt like I was auditioning for "Creepy Teacher's Aide" all day...


No comments:

Post a Comment