Tuesday 29 April 2014

Daily Outfit: Navy and Orange

I really love navy and orange together. To be honest, I think that they’re the single-most perfect combination of colours, and that it is hard for anyone to look bad in a combination of the two. Today's outfit was all about navy and orange, but also about ease of wear. The day before Fashfest 2014 - I wanted to take it easy so that I can rock out sartorially for the next four night!
 

For this navy and orange heavy outfit today I am wearing:

Gunmetal blue leather jacket - Zara
Navy cotton polo-shirt - Trenery
Navy and orange ribbon belt – Polo Ralph Lauren
Burnt orange chinos - FCUK
Navy and orange sneakers - Puma


I like this outfit quite a lot, and not just for the navy and orange. It was comfortable and easy, if a little cold for autumn. I wore something along similar lines a little while back and got some passing-sass from one of the big bosses, who said that there was too much matching going on in my outfit. I think what I wore today was even more matchy-matchy though.


No comments:

Post a Comment