Saturday 3 May 2014

Fashfest 2014 Daily Outfit: Eye on Canberra

The final night of Fashfest 2014 called for something flamboyant and a little over the top. Logic would dictate that I should have worn my sequined hoodie on closing night, but knowing that I had this puppy chilling in the back of my wardrobe, I decided to go this the bird for the final night.

I purchased this top back in 2010 when I attended the (then) L'OrĂ©al Melbourne Fashion Festival. I saw this jumper walk down the runway at the Alpha60 show and was instantly mesmerised, and I knew that I wouldn't be happy until I owned it.

I've worn it twice. It cost almost a quarter of what I was being paid a week back then, and I was so terrified that I would destroy it that it has sat in the back of my wardrobe, unworn. It seemed fitting to bring it out tonight.

For my outfit for Night Four - The Visionary, I’m wearing:


Silk jumper with all-over parrot photo print - Alpha60
Black leather belt - Raphael Steffens
Blade tapered jeans - G-Star, ebay
Black leather military boots - Zu Shoes
Black leather clutch - Trendsetter Handbags Sydney, thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment