Thursday 22 May 2014

Daily Outfit: Casual Thursday

I was at a training day all day today, and so I decided to take the liberty of dressing more casually, given that I didn't have to be in the office and I didn't really have anyone that I wanted to impress. Also, I wanted to be comfortable.

I'm sure that the way that I wear this double-breasted blazer isn't for everyone, but I really love it this was. It kind of feels like having a big blanket draped around my shoulders, and I love the way that the lapels sort of flap about when I walk, almost like wings :)

My casual outfit for the day was:

Oversized double-breasted navy wool blazer - Oxford, thrifted
Heathered-navy cotton crew neck t-shirt - ASOS
Navy and orange cotton webbing belt with leather fastening - Trenery
Burnt orange chinos - FCUK
Brown leather shoes with laser-cut detail - Raphael Steffens


I really liked today's outfit, but this morning before I left the house I wasn't so sure that it was a good idea. Sometimes my outfits turn out a bit bland, and I had the feeling that this would be one of them. I'm glad that I didn't listen to myself though, and went with what I had picked out.


1 comment:

  1. That top photo is great, I really like it. And nice blazer.
    -H

    ReplyDelete