Wednesday 12 March 2014

Daily Outfit: Polo Week Day 2

This royal blue polo shirt that I’m wearing today has always reminded me of the colour of Superman’s suit, and so it seemed like an appropriate choice to pair it with my Superman graffiti print Chuck Taylors for today’s outfit.


Again, this isn’t a particularly corporate outfit at all – and I think that Converse shoes are a bit trite in the office, but I rarely wear these shoes because I love the print so much and don’t want to ruin it, so it is nice to bring them out every once in a while.


I will admit that I felt supremely underdressed in today’s outfit:

Royal blue polo shirt – Trenery
Black leather belt – repurposed from wedding outfit
Moto 3D Jeans – G-Star
White Chucks with Superman graffiti print – Converse


I am not a big fan of the Chuck Taylor as a shoe at all. I find them really uncomfortable if I am perfectly honest, and I feel that they really accentuate my huge clown feet, which is not really something that I actively look for in a shoe. I love Superman as a character, however, and when I saw the awesome print on these babies I knew that I had to own them.



1 comment:

  1. Your new layout is amazing, think I need to update mine stat!! And yeah chucks seem so rigid, I have the kmart version and I reckon they're much comfier!

    ReplyDelete