Monday 17 March 2014

Daily Outfit: Sikorsky Aircraft around my neck

This vintage Sikorsky Aircraft necktie was a fantastic find while thrifting, it's really actually really intricately detailed and it always gets attention when I decide to wear it. I guess having helicopters around your neck is a great conversation starter :P

I wanted a tie that would clash a little against the shirt for today’s outfit, so it seemed like a pretty decent choice:

Gunmetal blue leather jacket – Zara
Orange, blue and white checked button-down shirt – Trenery
Navy polyester necktie with helicopter motif – vintage Gold Clasp
Gold-tone tie clip – gift
Navy and orange cotton belt with leather fastenings – Trenery
Dark indigo wash Riley loose tapered jeans – G-Star via eBay
Orange and white striped cotton socks – Uniqlo, Tokyo
Brown leather shoes with laser cut detail – Raphael Steffens


I really liked this ensemble today. I felt good while I was wearing it, and I think all of the elements that made it up were working well together. And, as well as my little Sikorsky entourage, it was so nice for it to finally be cool enough to wear a jacket again! Jacket weather is back in Canberra! HUZZAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment