Saturday 22 March 2014

Daily Outfit: Vinnies Monster Warehouse Sale

This morning I headed to the St. Vincent de Paul Society warehouse in Mitchell for the annual Monster Warehouse Sale, with Jiawa and Heather.

I've been to the sale twice before and I usually come away with at least one decent addition to my wardrobe. This year, however, I was lucky to score not one but four navy blazers to round out my wardrobe and further my descent into a world of an almost entirely navy/blue wardrobe. I'll be sharing my haul from the sale later this weekend, but first I wanted to share what I wore today and these amazing photos that Jiawa took of me after the sale.
 
I never really dress appropriately to shop, even though I know that I should be buying things that are easy to take off. I did, however, remember to wear thongs! I was wearing:

Tortoiseshell sunglasses - Prada
Blue and white seersucker blazer - Meeting Street, Etsy
Royal blue v-neck slubby t-shirt - FCUK
Studded leather belt - Lee
Heavily distressed and torn jeans - Industry, a birthday gift from Mags
Pearlescent blue thongs - Havaianas


Once again I am absolutely floored by how much I love the photos that Jiawa took, and I know it makes me sound like a vain moron, but I can't help myself. Thanks to both Jiawa and Heather for a lovely morning, and thanks to Vinnies Mitchell for once again hosting an awesome charity sale event.


No comments:

Post a Comment