Monday 24 March 2014

Daily Outfit: Monday Moody Blues

It was a rather miserable and overcast day here in Canberra, and it seems I dressed to match the weather. The moody blues of this outfit could easily have been inspired by the view out my office window of the gloomy Monday sky, the rain and the drizzle hanging over Mount Taylor. It wasn’t intentional but it certainly worked with the setting.

The only deviation in colour in today’s outfit was the red of Superman’s cape and boots on my necktie:

Gunmetal blue leather jacket – Zara
Blue and white fine striped shirt with French cuffs – T.M. Lewin, thrifted
Navy polyester necktie with Superman motif – Etsy
Gold-tone tie clip – Gift
Black leather belt – Raphael Steffens
Navy whipcord slacks – Trenery
Blue leather boots with buckle detail – G-Star


I’m quite happy with this outfit as it is more blue than any other colour, and it made me feel like I am actually getting somewhere with my wardrobe transformation. I’m looking forward to having a wardrobe entirely composed of pieces in moody blue hues, and to realising my Blue Goth ambitions.


No comments:

Post a Comment