Friday 28 March 2014

Travel: Weekend in Sydney

I'm really stoked to be off to Sydney for the weekend with the Boyfriend today. We're staying right in the center of my favourite part of Sydney, the Haymarket. I love China Town and I can wander around for hours, so it is a realt treat for this little Gwei Lo. We've got a lot of eating activities planned, and not much else, but I will get to catch up with a few girlfriends, and most importantly spend some quality time with the Boyfriend before he's away for the next two weeks for work.
 
My travelling outfit for today is:

Navy cotton jacket with crest - Ben Sherman, thrifted at Vinnies Sale
Grey v-neck cotton t-shirt - 'Abercrombie & Fitch', Koh Samui
Navy and white checked viscose scarf - We The People
Black leather belt - Raphael Steffens
Riley 3D loose tapered jeans - G-Star
Blue leather (severely scuffed) boots - G-Star


We're catching the train up this morning, which should be rather relaxing I think. I wanted to be comfortable and warm, so this new Ben Sherman blazer/jacket that I picked up at the Vinnies sale should suffice. I really like it but my sister and Mags both didn't love the material. I don't really understand why though. The Riley jeans were a given - they're my favourite and really comfortable.

Anyhow, I won't have any more updates until Sunday, though I will be active on Twitter and Instagram. Have a lovely weekend yourselves and I'll check in on Sunday evening with some snapshots of the weekend and what I wore.


No comments:

Post a Comment