Sunday 23 March 2014

Daily Outfit: Sunday dinner casual

This evening the boyfriend and I headed into Belconnen for a quick dinner, which I figured was the perfect opportunity to road-test one of the four blazers I picked up at the Vinnies Monster Warehouse Sale yesterday. It was a nice evening and while I hadn't planned on shooting the outfit I was wearing, I thought it would be a waste of the outfit and the Lake Gininderra backdrop. As a result, these pictures were taken on my Nokia Lumia 925, and not with my camera.

I decided to wear one of the blazers that I purchased yesterday from the Vinnies Monster Warehouse Sale to dress the look up a little. The whole outfit was:

Navy double-breasted wool Blazer - Oxford, thrifted
Navy t-shirt with 'Macho'print - Slickitup
Light denim 'jogger' jeans with elastic waist and cuffs - River Island, ASOS
Pearlescent navy thongs - Havaianas


I'm a little obsessed with playing with proportions and balancing casual and dressy elements at the moment, so I'm really happy with this outfit. I love the way that the double-breasted blazer hangs open when it isn't fastened, and while the photos do not do it justice, it is a beautiful shade of navy. The 'Jogger' jeans... I love them, but my best friend Mags hates them. Violently.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment