Saturday 13 September 2014

Daily Outfit: Dark Lines

I am having such a serious love-affair with the stripe, that I didn't even realise that it was happening.

I've always been much more inclined towards checks, loving the various styles and sizes of the grids that they make. Lately however I find that my eye is drawn towards lines upon lines upon lines. I am dreaming of a wardrobe of shirts in blue and white lines of all lengths and widths. I want to dress in an outfit made up of striped garments, every piece a different celebration of the humble stripe.
 
Today I decided to focus my attention on one garment that celebrates the stripe, and for this daily outfit I am wearing:

Navy and white striped cottong sweater - Divided by H&M
Navy, blue and white striped canvas webbing belt - Sportscraft
Riley loose tapered jeans - G-Star
Cream perforated leather and navy suede runners - Puma, thrifted


Monogram canvas Delightful GM bag - Louis Vuitton, pre-loved 

It was a day for stripes. The shining spring sun cast an a ray of stripey shadows, and I found that when I met up with Closet Voyage for brunch, we were both wearing navy and white striped sweaters!


No comments:

Post a Comment