Tuesday 9 September 2014

Daily Outfit: A Winning Combination

There is a 60-70% probability that I have worn this exact daily outfit in recent history. I’m almost certain of it in fact. And while I could look back through the Blog archives to confirm this point, I suppose, I don’t want to tarnish my feelings towards this winning combination.

I try my hardest to find new ways of wearing the clothes in my wardrobe for my daily outfits, but For this daily outfit I’m wearing:

Navy pinstriped wool tailored blazer – Rembrandt Sartorial, thrifted
Orange and white checked button-down shirt – Polo Ralph Lauren
Orange knit necktie – Uniqlo, Tokyo
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Black leather belt – repurposed from wedding outfit
Raw denim Riley jeans – G-Star, ebay
Blue leather boots with buckle detail – G-Star

The fact that I have likely repeated this outfit is telling of just how much I like the pieces that it is made up of. The blazer is a beautiful piece that I totally scored while thrifting for $6. The orange and white checked shirt is gorgeous, checked (my favourite) and reminds me of my best friend. The tie is from my first overseas trip, to Tokyo last year with the boyfriend. And the jeans are possibly the best pair I have ever owned in my life. 

It is by their powers combined that I have this winning combination! 


1 comment:

  1. - Orange and white checked button-down shirt – Polo Ralph Lauren Orange knit necktie – Uniqlo, Tokyo Gold-tone tie clip - gift. Black leather ... polobuttondownshirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete