Tuesday 2 September 2014

Daily Outfit: Tuesday Prep

Today I went for a slightly more preppy look than I ordinarily would, and I really think that it paid off in spades. 

I loved the look of this daily outfit, and I had several compliments as the day wore on. It's not overly fancy or really all that out-there, but I think that the conbination of colours really pulled together to make this outfit a winner.
 
For this preppy and colour-coordinated daily outfit I'm wearing:

Navy tailored wool blazer - Euromerican Tailors, Hong Kong
Blue and white striped button-down shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Orange and navy striped silk necktie - Robert Talbot, etsy
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Brown leather belt - Sportscraft
Burnt orange chinos - FCUK
Blue leather boots with buckle detail - G-Star


I have had this blazer for a little while now, and it doesn't get a great deal of wear because despite having had the jacket tailored to fit my body, I'm still not happy with the cut. The blazer is boxy like an off-the-rack piece, and while I like the colours and the details of this piece (like the orange stitching on the sleeve button); it is single vented and looks too big on me. However, when paired with what I am wearing today, I truthfully didn't even notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment