Friday 5 September 2014

Daily Outfit: Homeward Bound

This weekend I'm back in my home-town of Bega, NSW, to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday with our families.

We stopped on the side of the road on the way down this evening to take the photos of my daily outfit. I'll be taking my outfit photos for the upcoming week while I am down here, but I wanted to take the opportunity to snap something in my favourite area if the country, the Monaro.
 
For this travel friendly daily outfit today I am wearing:

Navy wool over-sized double breasted blazer - Oxford, thrifted
'Macho' print navy t-shirt - Slick It Up
Navy and white canvas webbing belt - Sportscraft
Royal blue skinny jeans - ASOS
Navy and cream sneakers - Puma, thrifted


I love the Monaro area f NSW. It is a barren, rugged areas of grassland plains and it is so incredibly beautiful. I have travelled between my parent's home in Bega and my new home in Canberra so many times in my twenty-eight years on this planet, the stark beauty of the place has grown on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment