Monday 22 September 2014

Daily Outfit: Monday Lobsters

It is always good to kick the week off wearing something that you love.

Today I had the two-fold joy of wearing one of my coveted lobster neckties in a daily outfit that I'm actually really thrilled with. It wasn't even something that I consciously planned, outside of that I would wear these clothes together today, it just happened to be a look that I feel really worked well together and looks pretty great on me.

Getting to wear one of my lobster neckties was an added bonus.

My Monday morning outfit that I am wearing today is:

Navy wool tailored blazer - Euromerican Tailors, Hong Kong
Blue and white striped cotton button-down shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Navy poly/silk blend necktie with red crawfish motif - labeless, ebay
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Brown leather belt - Sportscraft
Taupe whipcord chinos - Trenery
Brown leather shoes with buckle detail - Raphael Steffens


I really love taupe and navy together, which I imagine has a lot to do with the fact that I never attended a private Catholic school here in Australia, for whom these colours tend to be the standard for uniforms. That actually explains my love of blazers and neckties as well, actually, as I never had to wear either of those for school either.


No comments:

Post a Comment