Tuesday 23 September 2014

Daily Outfit: Style Scouting for Hustle & Scout

Today I met up with Jiawa from Closet Voyage, and she kindly too my photo for the Hustle & Scout Twilight Fashion Markets Facebook page, to announce that I will be there on Saturday doing Style Scouting!

I'm really thrilled to be able to take part in the event, and to see who will be there and wearing what. The past two Hustle and Scout events that I have been to have been absolutely phenomenal, and I am really looking forward to this new Spring session in a beautiful new home at Hangar 47 in Fairbairn.

I'm really excited to check out the new location this Saturday, especially with the promise of 2,000 free car parks, ATMs,  and a magnificent view of the runway and lots of aircraft activity. 


I did my best to channel something that my inner Style Scout would approve of for today's daily outfit, and I'm wearing:

Navy and white gingham blazer - Larsen's Store for Men, etsy
Light blue oxford cloth button-down shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Navy silk necktie with palm tree motif - Austico Reg, thrifted
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Black leather belt - Raphael Steffens
Royal blue skinny-leg chinos - ASOS
Blue leather boots with buckle detail - G-Star


There will be a total of 53 designers and collectors showcased at the market, including Fashfest alumni Corr Blimey, as well as an exciting line-up of fresh music talent. Visitors can also sample over 25 food and beverage stalls at The Forage food market, a roaming model performance, tiki bar and lounge, photo booth, and the AFL grand final will also be televised.

So, if you're in Canberra this long weekend, make sure you get down to Hustle and Scout Market at Hangar #47, 8-10 Point Cook Ave, Fairbairn from 2-7 PM.

And if you see some guy stalking around taking photos, it's probably me! So come over and introduce yourself, and you might just get Style Scouted!


No comments:

Post a Comment