Sunday 8 June 2014

Announcement: Ink & Leathers Turns Six!

Six years ago today, I decided to start a Fashion Blog.


Six years of this on-again-off-again relationship with my Blog, of taking likely thousands of photos of myself and my clothes, of changing platforms and addresses and templates and learning how to use twitter and instagram and never quite getting the hang of html or my camera or even really how to dress myself...

It has been something of a roller coaster ride, to say the very least.


I'm really thankful to everyone that I have met through this Blog, both in reality and on line. I'm especially thankful to Phoebe of Lady Melbourne, and Carly of Smaggle, both of whom have time and again proven themselves to be giving and thoughtful guides and mentors in the world of Blogging. Thank you both :)

I've been Blogging for over eleven years now, having started back in high school on a site called 'Diary Land' and writing about what I no-doubt thought were very impressive and original thoughts and feelings.

Blogging about what I put on my back has brought me the greatest satisfaction to date, however, and I am so thrilled to have made the conscious decision to re-brand myself as a Personal Style and Luxury Blog, rather than a Fashion Blog.


It's almost the start of a new financial year, and I am looking forward to trying out some really exciting new things with the Blog in the 2014-15 financial year and sharing everything with those of you who read Ink & Leathers. A huge thank you to my readers and supporters, and to the Blog itself, Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment