Saturday 21 June 2014

Daily Outfit: Aanekoski to Helsinki to Turku

Today we travelled from Aanekoski to Helsinki and then on to Turku.

The end result of the epic multiple city trip was to wind up in the port city of Turku, where we will be for 24 hours before catching a ferry to Stockholm for three nights.

We took a little stroll once we got here and then grabbed some dinner; but honestly we've mostly spent the evening relaxing in our hotel room. I did, however, find time to climb into a fountain so my sister could take my daily outfit photos for me.
 
For my travel outfit from Aanekoski to Helsinki to Turku I wore:

Blue cotton beanie - ASOS
Navy wool oversized double-breasted blazer - Oxford
Navy tank with multi-coloured flecking - Bellfield from ASOS
Orange and navy ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Riley 3D loose tapered jeans - G-star
Navy rubber thongs - Havaianas


Thankfully, we have a full day to explore Turku tomorrow before we board the ferry at 6:00 PM, so I feel like we will have a chance to get a feel for the town before we leave. Maybe I'll even find out what the go is with this fairly creepy fountain...


No comments:

Post a Comment