Monday 2 June 2014

Daily Outfit: Countdown Mode

I'm officially in Countdown Mode for my trip to Finland, Estonia and Sweden in under a week's time, and so the outfits that I have put together for this week are, for the most part, very much focused on clothes that I will not be taking to overseas with me.

I guess it was sort of like setting myself a challenge, to see what outfits I could piece together after I'd taken my favourite/most comfortable bits and pieces out for the trip.

I'll leave rating the outfits to you, however.


For today's Countdown Mode outfit I’m wearing:


Undersized double-breasted blazer – labeless, thrifted
Blue, white and orange checked button-down shirt - Trenery
Orange polyester knit necktie – Uniqlo, Tokyo
Gold-tone tie clip - gift
Orange and navy cotton webbing belt with leather fastening - Trenery
Light wash Elwood jeans – G-Star, ebay
Brown leather pointed shoes with buckle detail – Raphael Steffens

There's only seven sleeps left now until I get to Finalnd! I'll be there for three weeks, and have a further week off work after that. In case it isn't inherently obvious, I'm really looking forward to it. I've got an almost entirely navy travel wardrobe packed, and I get to see my father's homeland and eat delicious food.

I'm also taking a laptop with me, so I am hoping to update regularly with what I'm doing and of course what I'm wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment