Friday 27 June 2014

Daily Outfit: Cafe Regatta

I've had a really lovely and lazy day in Helsinki with my best friend Mags. She's off to Norway tomorrow morning and My sister and I are flying back to Australia on Sunday evening. 

This means that I won't see Mags for around 3 months :"(

We decided to check out Cafe Regatta, which we walked past on our first night here almost three weeks ago. Subsequent research suggested that it had the best Pulla (a type of cinnamon bun) in all of Helsinki, so we went to check this out for ourselves.

The cafe is on the water, and it was a 30-40 minute stroll from our apartment. I decided to make the most of the first sunny and (acceptably) warm weather we've had in this whole three-week period, and I wore:

Navy marle cotton-blend crew-neck t-shirt - ASOS
Orange and navy ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Navy tie-dyed chino shorts - ASOS
Orange and blue sneakers - Puma 


We took these Daily Outfit shots after we'd enjoyed our lunch at Cafe Regatta. The food was absolutely amazing, and was the best Finnish fare I've has since I have been here. the view was also really lovely, and it made for a nice morning of just sitting in the sun and chatting.

Something that we won't get a chance to do again for at least 3 months :"(


No comments:

Post a Comment