Wednesday 11 June 2014

Daily Outfit: Tallinn, Estonia

After a very brief ferry ride from Helsinki, we arrive in Tallinn, Estonia, where we will be for two nights and three days.

My outfit for today was planned around two different forecasts for the weather, with Helsinki promising 14 degrees and potential rain, and Tallinn 20 degrees and cloudless skies. I wanted to be prepared for anything.

I'm not exactly sure that the outfit was a success though, especially not in the style sense...
 
The outfit that I wore today in Tallinn, Estonia was:

Navy cotton jumper with orange stripes and elbow patches - SoulCal
Navy cotton tank - ASOS
Navy and orange striped ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Navy shorter-length chino shorts - ASOS
Navy and orange sneakers - Puma


Tallinn is absolutely gorgeous. The Old Town area where today's outfit photos were taken is unlike anything or anywhere I have ever been before. I love wandering up and down the old cobbled streets and peering in the windows of little stores and boutiques and cafes.

The outfit was mostly really comfortable, though I am concerned that the shorts are a little obscene. 


No comments:

Post a Comment