Sunday 8 June 2014

Daily Outfit: Helsinki

By the time you're all reading this, I am on a plane on my way to Singapore, before reaching my final destination- Helsinki, Finland.

I'm headed to Finland with my younger sister Hollie, and we're meeting up with my best friend Mags. I'll be away for three weeks, in which time we're travelling all over Finland, and venturing to Estonia and Sweden as well.


If you're wondering "Why Finland?", the main reason is that my dad was born and raised in Finland, and as such I am incredibly curious about my heritage.
 
For this daily outfit, which will turn into a two-days-of-travel outfit, I’m wearing:


Navy cotton beanie - ASOS
Oversized navy wool double-breasted blazer – Oxford, thrifted
Navy cotton t-shirt with Doberman print – Slick It Up NYC
Navy marle cotton joggers - ASOS
Navy metallic rubber thongs - Havaianas

Having only travelled overseas twice in my twenty-eight years, and both of these occasions being to Asia, the 20+ hours of travel time is more than a little daunting. I was determined, however, to be comfortable, and as such I opted to buy these passably dressy looking jogger sweatpants from ASOS. I love the colour, and they're so comfortable and soft, they're perfect for a long-haul flight. They were cheap, too!


I am planning on Blogging Daily Outfits, as well as plenty of food, thrifting, culture and street style, while I am away in Finland, so please keep an eye out for what I'm throwing your way over the next couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment