Saturday 28 June 2014

Daily Outfit: Glasshouse

Quite by accident and on my second last day here in Helsinki, my sister and I stumbled upon the glasshouse of the Kaisaniemi Botanic Garden in Helsinki. 

We were lured in by the incredibly beautiful grounds, and soon discovered a small but well stocked glasshouse full of plants from all over the world. A veritable oasis of tropical, sub-tropical and desert plants all living healthily in the middle of Helsinki. 

It made for a lovely place to pass some time and explore, and of course a wonderful place to take today's Daily Outfit photos.

It was a clear sunny day here in Helsinki, but even so the top temperature was closer to 16 degrees. Most people probably wouldn't consider it warm enough for what I wore today, but inside the glasshouse I was positively roasting!

Today's daily outfit was made up of:

Blue and white multi-checked button-down shirt - Trenery
Orange and navy ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Navy shorter-length chino shorts - ASOS
Metallic blue rubber thongs - Havaianas


Tomorrow is my last day in Helsinki, and I head home for Australia at a very late hour in the evening. I plan on having an incredibly relaxed day, before meeting up with some Finnish relatives in the afternoon who have kindly offered to feed us and to drive us to the Airport. This is going to be the real cherry on top of the cake I think.

I likely won't Blog again until I am back home in Australia. In fact, you probably won't hear from me again until Wednesday July 2, so don't be too alarmed at the lack of posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment