Sunday 15 June 2014

Daily Outfit: New Threads in Rovaniemi

Today we left Jyvaskyla and drove six and a half hours north to Rovaniemi, Lapland, where we will be staying for two nights.

I decided that this lengthy drive was the perfect opportunity to break in this gorgeous new 100% cotton sweater that I picked up at H&M yesterday for $19 Euros.I have been wanting something along the lines of this sweater since I touched down in Helsinki and started seeing example after example of hot Nordic guys in blue and white striped tops!

I'm trying to mimic my Nordic brethren today by wearing:

Blue cotton beanie - ASOS
Navy and white striped cotton knit sweater - Divided, H&M
Navy cotton tank top - ASOS
Orange and navy ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Riley 3D tapered jeans - G-Star
Orange and blue sneakers - Puma


Rovaniemi is a really strange place so far. The countryside getting here was absolutely beautiful, but the city itself is fairly run-down and dilapidated. It is also really cold. This isn't to say that it is without a charm of its own, but it isn't exactly what I was expecting either. I'm looking forward to exploring the town a lot more over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment