Wednesday 25 June 2014

Daily Outfit: Stockholm Island Hopping

I spent today Island Hopping here in Stockholm, Sweden.

Granted, this isn't the sort of Island Hopping that you might do in Greece, largely because despite the sun being out it was still very chilly. But, Stockholm is a city made up of a series of thirteen islands, and though you can easily walk between each, it is still Island Hopping in its own way.

Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it!

As you can see from these pictures, the weather was anything but suited for Island Hopping, and my daily outfit really reflects this fact:

Blue cotton knit beanie - ASOS
Navy cotton knit sweater with orange stripes and elbow patches - SoulCal
Navy cotton tank - ASOS
Navy basketball shorts with clear strip up legs and contouring - Slick It Up
Orange and blue sneakers - Puma


We spent the day checking out a few museums and then taking a Ghost Tour around the Old Town. Even though I knew that there was no way that the weather was right for it, I was determined to wear my basketball shorts from Slick It Up, which I love. I was a little cold, and I got a few second-glances on account of the leg I was showing, but I was comfortable and happy just the same.

Tomorrow is our last day in Stockholm, and we're catching the ferry back to Finland in the evening, so I won't be able to put up a post. I'll be back on Friday with more excitement from Helsinki!


No comments:

Post a Comment